Thursday, October 04, 2007

Jia Yi lost his first tooth

The first time when Jia Yi realised that his tooth was shaking, he was almost frightened to death. I told him that that was because he had eaten too much sweets and his tooth was going to drop. For that two days, he refused to eat any sweets, even when I offered to him.
He was so frightened that his tooth would drop off. To pacified him, I told him to keep the tooth if it dropped off while he was in school.
Two days later, I received a call from the childcare centre. The teacher had a fright because Jia Yi was crying non-stop in school, in the toilet and there was blood flowing from his mouth. The teacher thought that he had injured himself while he was in the toilet. They later found out that his tooth had fallen and he could not find his tooth. It had dropped into the basin!
He was so upset that day. When I went to pick him up after school, he refused to go home with me because he did not have his tooth with him. After spending a long time to explain to him that it was alright, he finally went home with me.
What a silly boy!

No comments: