Monday, July 08, 2013

Getting started again...

               I kept wondering why I was not able to blog as much as I used to be and finally, as I was bathing yesterday, I got the answer. I have treated blogging as an assignment! And since, it is an assignment, I was not very interested to keep doing it. (Who is interested to do work all the time?)




               I should have just treated it like a journal entry and write down anything I want, not something that hurts others though, like what I am doing now. If you realised, it is only 6 something in the morning! The moment I thought of this entry, sentences just kept floating around in my brain, waiting for me to pen them down and so, I got out of bed and here I am, typing this entry. With this new realisation, I think I am going to remove all the work-related blogs under my name, since I know that there's no way I would continue them. Anyway, who wants to read something related to work all the time?



               I can still remember my blog being one of the top 'most read' blog in the school that I used to teach. There was a blogging chart that named the most entries blog, the most commented blog and the most read blog and bloggers in the school were all trying to get into top 10. We were reading what others were writing and trying to think of new topics to talk about. It was such a wonderful experience and when I left the school, I actually set up a personal blog to continue blogging because I enjoy writing about the things happening around me. Maybe, I should suggest sure a chart for Innova. Here comes the renewal of my blogging spirit! Hope to see you at my blog. And, please leave a comment! Thanks in advance!

No comments: